If you are not happy with your product that was purchased on-line at Jones & Berkley for any reason, Jones & Berkley is happy to exchange it or provide you with a credit on your customer account, providing the product is returned to us in its original condition, undamaged and with tags on and in original packaging. The customer will have to pay all freight charges. If goods are faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown, you may choose between a refund, exchange or a credit. Please see instructions below for Defective Items.
Defective items must be returned to Jones & Berkley within (14) fourteen days of the purchase date to be eligible for replacement. Items will be replaced with the same item originally purchased. For items that cannot be replaced, a full refund will be offered. If you think that there is a fault with the goods you have received, please let us know straight away by contacting our Customer Care Team. Please include as many details as possible about the order and the problem with the goods.
How to return your item
1. Complete the on-line Contact Form, or contact the Jones & Berkley Customer Service team on jonesandberkley.com. A customer service representative will evaluate your return request, record all the necessary product return information and issue you with a Return Authorisation Number (RA). The Customer Service Representative will also provide you address details of where to send your return. You must obtain an RA number immediately so as to ensure that you are eligible for a replacement or refund.
2. Send your item to the return address provided. Please ensure that your RA number is clearly displayed on the return packaging.
3. As soon as the return has been received, a replacement product will be shipped.
1. The return must be received by Jones & Berkley within (14) fourteen days of the RA number being issued.
2. Replacement product will only be shipped after the faulty item has been received by Jones & Berkley.
3. All returns must have an RA number.
4. Any item that is returned to Jones & Berkley without an RA number will be returned to sender.
If you feel that your return falls outside of our policy, then you will need to complete the on-line Contact Form, or contact the Jones & Berkley Customer Service team on jonesandberkley.com, to confirm if your return can be accepted.
Returning goods if you change your mind or need a different size
In addition to your rights in relation to faulty or defective goods, you can return any goods within 14 days of receipt for a refund of those goods or to exchange it for a different size or colour. If you want a refund, we will refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them. Please note that in the interests of hygiene, goods marked with a next to the product name cannot be returned, unless they have remained in their original wrapping or are faulty. If you change your mind about the goods (including the size or colour), the goods returned must be in their original condition, which includes any packaging. All goods will be inspected on return.
This section applies to the return of all goods, regardless of whether they are faulty or you change your mind or need a different size. You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us. Any goods returned are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the goods or boxes. We are not responsible for any goods that are returned to us in error. We recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
Please send your returned goods to:
Jones & Berkley,
PO Box 425,
Romsey, Victoria, 3434,